The participants are requested to bring comfortable clothing and shoes. It is also recommended to bring own exercise mats. Before the classes and during the classes, the Kraków Opera provides free disinfectants.
Before the workshops, please complete or bring the completed declaration about your health condition.
2. Please avoid large assembles, in particular in the entrance and exit zones.
3. Every participant is required to submit a survey on the health condition on the day of the event. The participants can print and sign the declaration on their own (available on the website of the Kraków Opera: https://www.opera.krakow.pl/file/2289); alternatively, it can be collected and signed when entering the Opera.
4. Only healthy persons can take part in the event. The participant declares that on the day of the event, according to her best knowledge, she is not is infected, on quarantine or under epidemiological supervision.
5. Tickets for the workshops are sold on-line only.
6. For the sake of the workshop participants’ safety, safe distance among the participants of the event will be guaranteed.
7. The hitherto formula of the classes is changed. Exercises will be done without balls and blankets. It is recommended to bring your own mat for exercises and shoes.
8. Refreshments and beverages will not be served; in relation to this, the participants are requested to bring their own beverages and food.
9. Participants of the event are required to comply with the guidelines of the person running the workshop and the employees of Audience Services.
Please do not come to the classes if:
- you manifest any disease symptoms, fever, cough;
- you are subject to the mandatory quarantine;
- you reside with a person who is subject to the mandatory quarantine;
- in the course of two weeks preceding the classes you had contact with a person that may be infected, sick and who was required to go on quarantine.