PHOTO SHOOT EXECUTION
1. Inquiries about accessing the Opera’s spaces for photo or video shooting purposes should be emailed to: email@example.com
2. Photo or video shooting can take place from Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm, or at other times agreed with the Opera.
3. Where it is impossible to fit the required photo or video shooting time into the Opera’s schedule, the photo or video shoot may be denied.
PHOTO SHOOT PRICE CATEGORIES
1. The Krakow Opera premises are made available for photo or video shoots for a fee:
• Category A – Individuals: special occasion photographs or videos (e.g. wedding photos, modelling portfolios, etc.).
Fee – PLN 150 gross for the first two hours of the photo or video shoot. Each subsequent started hour is subject to a fee of PLN 50,00 gross.
These photos and videos may not be used for commercial purposes (e.g. publication in magazines, on the Internet, etc.).
• Category B – Businesses, talent agencies, etc.; photographs and videos to be used for commercial purposes, to promote their business, etc.
Fee – from PLN 300 gross for each started hour; the fee is set in each case by the Krakow Opera Director depending on the indicated purpose of the photographs and videos, scope of their use, etc.
2. In special circumstances, the Opera’s Management reserves the right to impose different terms and conditions of payments.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1. To book a time for a photo or video shoot, please email an inquiry to the address specified in Article 2(1), stating your name and surname, suggested date and duration of the shoot, number of participants, and contact telephone number.
2. Payment for the photo or video shoot referred to in Article 3(1) shall be made at the Opera’s Box Office or by transfer to the Opera’s bank account: 46 1020 2892 0000 5902 0564 8078 (in the Description field, please provide your surname, date of the shoot, and the words “PHOTO/VIDEO SHOOT”) five business days before the scheduled shoot at the latest.
3. Each started hour of the photo or video shoot which had not been paid for in advance is subject to an additional fee to be paid afterwards at the Opera’s Box Office.
1. The organiser of the photo or video shoot may cancel the shoot three business days before the scheduled date of the shoot at the latest.
2. In order to successfully cancel a photo or video shoot and receive a refund of the fee paid, you must inform the Opera by sending an email to the address specified in Article 2(1).
3. If you fail to inform the Opera of your photo or video shoot cancellation three business days before its scheduled date, the Opera has the right to keep the fee paid.
1. The organiser of the photo or video shoot at the Krakow Opera is obliged to:
• Read and comply with the fire instructions contained in the Fire Safety Plan of the Krakow Opera dated 14 January 2011, which applies across the Opera’s premises (the document is available for in-person viewing at the Krakow Opera’s Reception Desk).
• Use the Opera’s spaces (indoors and outdoors) in accordance with its intended use, and remove any debris and rubbish generated in connection with the photo or video shoot.
2. The organiser of a photo or video shoot at the Krakow Opera is fully liable for the participants of the photo or video shoot and for their safety, and also has a responsibility to ensure that the photo or video shoot participants are present in and use only the spaces indicated to them by the supervisor of the photo or video shoot.
3. The organiser of a photo or video shoot is fully liable for any damage resulting from improper use of the Krakow Opera’s premises, as well as for any damage caused by the photo or video shoot participants, and by companies acting for and on behalf of the organiser of the photo or video shoot, in any of the areas made available by the Opera during preparation and execution of the photo or video shoot.
4. The organiser of a photo or video shoot agrees to repair at its own expense all damage caused by the participants during the photo or video shoot within a time limit agreed with the Opera. Failure to meet the obligation to repair the damage will result in the Opera seeking compensation in accordance with the applicable law.