In connection with the extension of the existing restrictions announced by the Polish government on January 28 the Krakow Opera Management introduces the following changes to the repertoire.
Those scheduled with audience participation are cancelled:
- „The Bat” spectacle on February 4, 5, 6 and 7,
- „Don Pasquale” on February 13 and 14,
- Carnival Concert on February 16,
- „A Midsummer Night’s Dream” spectacle on February 20 and 21,
- „The Marriage of Figaro” spectacle on February 26 and 28,
- „Meetings at the Opera. Matinées” on February 28,
- The „Music and Magic” spectacle on March 3.
Due to the cancellation of performances with audience participation, the Krakow Opera will present online:
- „Don Pasquale” specteacle (premiere recorded on December 2, 2016) on February 13 at 18:30 on the Play Krakow platform,
- Carnival Concert „New Year in Vienna - End of Carnival in Krakow” on February 16 at 18:30 on the Play Krakow platform,
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream” spectacle on February 21 on the Play Krakow platform,
- „Meetings at the Opera. Matinées” on February 28 at 11:00 on the Krakow Opera YouTube channel.
Tickets purchased online are automatically refunded. In the case of tickets purchased stationary, the Opera Box Office will make a refund - on the spot or to the indicated account number. In order to receive a refund by a bank tfansfer, you need to send a scan of your ticket and your bank account number to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience. We count on your forbearance and patience.