In connection with the decision of the Polish Government announced on 11 January 2021 to extend the existing safety rules related to the current epidemic situation until January 31, the Krakow Opera Management introduces the following changes to the repertoire.
Those scheduled with audience participation are cancelled:
- "Carmen" spectacles on January 22 and 24,
- "The Gypsy Baron" spectacles on January 29, 30 and 31,
- educational meeting for children "Poranski" on January 31.
Due to the cancellation of performances with audience participation, the Krakow Opera will present online:
- "The Gypsy Baron" spectacle on January 30 at 6:30 pm as live streaming on the Play Krakow platform,
- educational meeting for children "Poranki" on January 31 at 11:00 on the Krakow Opera YouTube channel.
Tickets purchased online are automatically refunded. In the case of tickets purchased stationary, the Opera Box Office will make a refund - on the spot or to the indicated account number. In order to receive a refund by a bank tfansfer, you need to send a scan of your ticket and your bank account number to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We apologize for any inconvenience. We count on your forbearance and patience.